• Published Date

    October 18, 2018
    This ad was originally published on this date and may contain an offer that is no longer valid. To learn more about this business and its most recent offers, click here.

Ad Text

Do You Have Hazardous Waste? DON'T TOSS IT The Kern County Special Waste Facility is the Solution! FROM YOUR HOME Residential Waste Only Automotive Products Batteries (Home &Auto) Cleaning Products Expired Medications Fluorescent Bulbs Home Generated Sharps Paint& Paint Products Pesticides & Weed Killers Pool Chemicals No Business Waste No Leaking Containers «Label AllContainers t , oster 4951 Standard St Wednesday Thursday, Fríday, Saturday Gilmore Transport no more than 15 gallons or 125 lbs. oam-4pm waste per trip. (no containers over 5 gallons) Rosedale Hwy FROM YOUR BUSINESS KERN COUNTY SPECIAL WASTE FACILITY El If your business generates less than 220 pounds of hazardous waste per month, we can dispose of your waste! BY APPOINTMENT ONLY CALL (661) 862-8900 A cost effective option for disposing of hazardous Waste from your business! For more information call 661-862-8900 or (800) 552-KERN OR checkusout on the web at